ProductCamp Toronto depends on your participation. As an Un-conference, we don’t pre-schedule speakers but anyone that is interested in leading a session can submit a proposal. Session Topics will be voted on by participants at the event with the most popular sessions getting on the “Open Grid” event schedule.
Sessions from ProductCamp Toronto 2018 are posted here.
To Propose a Session, please read the following:
Proposing a Session Topic
Please include the following in your proposal:
- Session Title
- Description of Session
- Session Format (see For Session Presenters)
- Short Bio (around two lines)
- Session Category (see Session Categories)
- Target Audience (PM Essentials, PM Advanced, PM for Entrepreneurs – see information below)
To find out more about session formats and what to expect if you want to lead a session, please see For Session Presenters.
To see session topics from previous ProductCamps, with slides and other content, go to “Past Session Topics“.
- Essentials – these sessions are targeted to product managers and product marketers with no or little previous experience in the topic and should discuss core knowledge and skills that a product manager or product marketer would want to know in the topic area.
- Advanced – these sessions are targeted to product managers and product marketers with previous experience in the topic area and that are looking to increase their depth of knowledge in that topic by discussing a narrow subject at a deeper level of detail.
- Entrepreneurs – these sessions are targeted to startup entrepreneurs and small business owners that are looking to create breakthrough products but need a solid understanding of product management and product market principles as it applies to entrepreneurs, recognizing that an entrepreneurial company does not have a dedicated product management or product marketing role and that the practice of these principles may be different than in established companies.
You must be logged in to submit session topics.