Enlighten Us, but Make it Quick!
Based on the very popular Ignite series of talks, — where the motto is “Enlighten Us, but Make it Quick! — these are 5 minute time slots for people who want to talk about something they are passionate about and can share with attendees.
The format is simple:
- You have 5 minutes to present your topic
- You don’t have to have slides, but if you do, you get 20 slides maximum that will forward automatically to cover the 5 minute time slot. e.g. 20 slides means 15 seconds per slide, 10 slides means 30 seconds per slide etc.
- The topic should be related to the ProductCamp themes. i.e. related to product development, startups, product management, marketing, etc.
The Presenters for ProductCamp Toronto 2012 were:
- John Milburn – The Legacy of Blame
- Charles Dimov – The Power of CrowdSourcing
- Aldwin Neekon – Marketing Lessons from B2B software CEOs
- Hector Del Castillo – Product Management Certification
- Eric Rogness – Something for Everyone
- Richard Toker & Alan Kay – Solution Focus for Agile & Service
- Samantha Sharkov – Mentorship: What’s in it for you?
- Eli A. – Building 5-Star Mobile Apps