Enlighten Us, but Make it Quick!
Based on the very popular Ignite series of talks, — where the motto is “Enlighten Us, but Make it Quick! — these are 5 minute time slots for people who want to talk about something they are passionate about and can share with attendees.
The format is simple:
- You have 5 minutes to present your topic
- You don’t have to have slides, but if you do, you get 20 slides maximum that will forward automatically to cover the 5 minute time slot. e.g. 20 slides means 15 seconds per slide, 10 slides means 30 seconds per slide etc.
- The topic should be related to the ProductCamp themes. i.e. related to product development, startups, product management, marketing, etc.
The Presenters for ProductCamp Toronto 2013 were:
- Sofia Stefo – Lets talk video!
- Peter Vukosolev – Mobile developer shortage problem
- Gaye Hardiman – It’s all about you
- Alexandra Sun – Marketing to your user demographic
- Daniel Licht – Stay curious
- Mike Campbell – Better Videography